The Health Care Provider Scholarship, sponsored by Eli Lilly, supports the participation of young dermatologists or residents/trainees to the 29th Virtual Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
More than 1.000 scholarships are available to applicants worldwide and include:
- Access to the live event
- Networking areas: Meeting rooms and Lounges
- On-demand content during and after the live Congress
- Access to all content for 3 months
- Access to e-posters
- Access to the industry sessions (for HCP restricted content, only HCPs will have access)
- Exhibition area (HCP only)
Must be currently practising within:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France**, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
*The list of countries has been determined by the sponsor.
**Only certified dermatovenereologists may apply.
Mandatory criteria for scholarship application:
- MUST be a Resident, Trainee, or Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 40 years of age.
- MUST HAVE adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
- Applicants who have submitted an abstract before 17 September will be accepted.
- Applicants who have NOT submitted abstracts will be accepted on a first-served first-come basis.
A candidate applying for more than one scholarship can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about the latest EADV information, including Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership and EADV News.