Group Registrations (10+ participants)
- A Group Registration is possible for groups with 10+ participants.
Groups with less than 10 participants have to process a Third-Party registration
- In order to be valid, a Group Registration needs to meet the following conditions before the relevant deadline:
- Congress tickets are paid in full by the relevant deadline
- The attendees list is duly filled out online with all participants’ names (blank registrations are not allowed)
- Each attendee in the list is assigned a ticket
Registrations not adhering to these rules will not be considered as valid
- The Group Leader contact email address cannot be changed during the registration period
Before starting a Group Registration, make sure you have collected all the below listed mandatory details for each one of your participants, since no blank registrations are allowed:
- ✔ PARTICIPANT EMAIL ADDRESS
The active email address (business or private) of each delegate is mandatory.
The EADV will not provide any document to your delegates directly: invoices, invitations, etc. can be managed by the Group Leader only.
- @EADV Members: please make sure that you have been given the email address connected to the EADV membership account: the online registration system can recognise an EADV member only through this information.
- ✔ PARTICIPANT GENDER
- ✔ PARTICIPANT NAME & LAST NAME
- ✔ PARTICIPANT DATE OF BIRTH
- ✔ PARTICIPANT COUNTRY
- ✔ PARTICIPANT COMPANY (they work for)
- ✔ PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION CATEGORY (explanation available here)
- ✔ PARTICIPANT STATUS AS Healthcare Professional (HCP) or Non-Healthcare Professional (NON-HCP) (explanation available here)
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about the latest EADV information, including Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership and EADV News.