The Health Care Provider Scholarship, sponsored by Eli Lilly, supports the participation of young dermatologists or residents/trainees to the 29th Virtual Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
More than 1.000 scholarships are available to applicants worldwide and include:
- Access to the live event
- Networking areas: meeting rooms and lounges
- On-demand content during and after the live days
- Access to all contents for 3 months
- Access to e-posters
- Access to the industry sessions (for HCP restricted content, only HCPs will have access)
- Exhibition area (HCP only)
- Invitation to the Virtual Scholarship Ceremony (more information will be sent shortly before the event)
Must be currently practising within:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France**, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
*The list of countries has been determined by the sponsor.
**Only certified dermatovenereologists may apply.
Mandatory criteria for scholarship application:
- MUST be a Resident, Trainee, or Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 40 years of age.
- MUST HAVE adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
- Applicants who have submitted abstracts at least for approval, posters or clinical presentations to the EADV for utilisation in future educational activities of the Academy will be accepted on a first-served first-come basis.
- Applicants who have NOT submitted abstracts at least for approval, posters or clinical presentations to the EADV for utilisation in future educational activities of the Academy will be on a waiting list until the deadline 29 September. Past this deadline, they will be accepted on a first-served first-come basis.
A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, Reduced Registration Fee, etc.) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress.
Also, a candidate finalising (paying) an RRF can no longer be awarded another grant for the same event and, therefore, any other application submitted will be automatically cancelled.
priority is given to those who have submitted an abstract, poster or clinical presentations
for those meeting all other criteria
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about the latest EADV information, including Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership and EADV News.