& Refund Policies
- All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email only) to the Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com).
- The cancellation of participation is not refunded.
- Refunds are processed according to the method of payment chosen to pay the registration:
Refund via bank transfer:
- The country in which the participant lives (or in which the company performing the registration is located) must be the same as where the bank is located.
- In case the refund is not accepted by the bank, all bank charges are at the expense of the participant (or of the company registering the participant).
Refund by credit card: make sure that the credit card details are the same as the ones used to settle the online payment.
- All refunds are made within 2 months after the end of the event.
- In case of double payment, refund requests must be accompanied by valid proof of such circumstances.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly are not entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Non-Members and (at a later stage) becoming EADV Members will not receive a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees. Nor if, despite being active EADV Members, they create a new profile and register themselves as Non-Members. This rule applies also to Third-Parties/Group Leaders processing the registration for their delegates incorrectly. Please double check with your delegate that the email address provided to you is the one linked to EADV Membership.
- Group Leaders purchasing an incorrect number of tickets, selecting and paying a wrong ticket type or processing double registrations are not entitled to reimbursement.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about the latest EADV information, including Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership and EADV News.